Superb 2-storey open design with an incredible city view,2300 s/feet including a walkout basement,3 bedrooms,2.5 bath,1.5 garage,radiant heating throughout,wall-mounted A/C, 9-foot ceiling on the main floor,3-sided gas fireplace,superb kitchen and bathrooms with granit countertops, hardwood floors and ceramic,family room 27x14 with patio door. WOW!
Source: AGENCE IMMOBILIÈRE ROYAL, Real Estate Agency
Two or more storey
830 square feet
2300 square feet
4986 square feet
339 800 $
104 200 $
444 000 $
2 186 $
Municipal Taxes (2018)
4 644 $
School taxes (2018)
7 363 $
Other : walk out, Finished basement
Bathroom / Washroom
Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower
Ventilation system, Wall-mounted air conditioning, Alarm system
Gaz fireplace, Other
Radiant, Hot water
Garage, 4 Outdoor
Highway, High school, Park - green area, Public transport, Elementary school, Hospital, Cross-country skiing, Bicycle path
Brick, Concrete stone, Pressed fibre
Items included in the sale: Radiant heating system, wall-mounted A/C, dishwasher, alarm system, central vacuum system and acc, blinds and rods, hot water tank, bathroom mirrors, air exchanger, automatic garage door opener.
10' x 8'
28' x 14'3"
6'8" x 4'2"
15'10" x 14'3"
12'2" x 9'8"
7'3" x 2'11"
18'4" x 15'4"
11'11" x 11'5"
14'2" x 10'9"
15' x 13'7"
17' x 13'4" (irregular)
7' x 6'9"
14' x 10'4"
8'1" x 8'5"
- amazing panoramic view of Ottawa and Gatineau.
- high quality 2-storey house with fully finished walkout
- open design main floor and basement.
- many large windows providing a generous amount of natural
- modern and luxurious bathrooms and half-bath, recently
- 2 bathrooms, each with a large walk-in porcelain tiles
- main bathroom includes a shower with body sprays, double
sinks and a deep bath.
- well maintained property, both inside and outside.
- easy access by car and by bus.
- located in a high demand neighborhood.
- radiant heating throughout, 1 independent thermostat per
- 3-sided Napoleon gas fireplace on the main floor.
- 9-foot ceiling on the main floor, 8.5-foot in the
- hardwood floors, porcelain and ceramics tiles, no carpet.
- granit countertops in the kitchen, bathrooms and
- master bedroom includes a walk-in closet with a
customized shelving and drawer system, and a private
- large entrance hall with glass doors.
- attached garage 19x23 with 12' ceiling, 14' wide front
door, and 7' wide back door to access the backyard.
- large paved driveway for 4 cars + 1 in the garage.
- central alarm system.
- house wired for computer network and multimedia.
- DEL lights throughout.
- no rented equipment.
- natural gas supply lines in place for a kitchen stove and
for a BBQ on the balcony.
- landscaping includes cedar trees and hedge, ornamental
bushes, trees, vegetable and flower gardens.
- quiet and private backyard.